I was honored to see my name listed as one of Silvia's nominations for the Versatile Blogger Award! I have enjoyed Silvia's blog (SoapJam) since I first discovered it last year. She makes so many wonderful soaps, but her packaging is really amazing too and something I aspire to. Thank you Silvia for your naming my blog on your list! :)
- Thank the person who gave you this award. That’s common courtesy.
- Include a link to their blog. That’s also common courtesy — if you can figure out how to do it.
- Next, select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly. ( I would add, pick blogs or bloggers that are excellent!)
- Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award — you might include a link to this site.
- Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
My 15 nominees (I'm trying to not duplicate ones I saw nominated on other blogs):
7 things about me:
I live in British Columbia, Canada, eh.
I don’t like Tim Horton’s coffee (I feel like a bad Canadian admitting that).
My favorite drink is a ½ sweet salted caramel mocha from Starbucks.
My favorite food is French fries.
When I was a little kid, we got to babysit 2 baby bear cubs overnight, they are cuddlier than you would think!
I once won $10,000 on a scratch & win ticket.
I was a competitive figure skater growing up.